During using Face book you watch many videos but some videos that take your attention and you desire to save/download it on your PC but Facebook does not comprise direct option to download videos. Here an easiest Tutorial in which I would give details. There are 4 ways to download Facebook videos easily and free. Just Following easy steps you would download Facebook Videos.
4 Ways to Download Videos from Facebook
- Downvids is well-known web service that permits you to download Facebook videos free.
- First Go to www.downvids.net .
- Then copy and paste Your Video URL In Box And Press Download.
- Keepvid is the next most web service make use to download Facebook videos. Best feature of Keepvid.com that you would decide videos quality.
- First Go to www.keepvid.com
- And copy and paste your video link and press download.
- Then Right Click on any excellence of video and save as link.
- Facebook Videoz is free website that permits to methods to download Facebook videos.
- i-By altering the URL:
- Open any video on Facebook.
- Fo down and select the download link.
Don’t forget to alter the https to http.
In this Method You would be able to Just Paste URL of Video And click Download.Then select Low Quality Download Or High Quality Download.
4-Download Facebook Videos Manually
The original URL of the Facebook video is exposed once you watch the video on a mobile device. As we would use the Facebook’s mobile version on our desktop browser, we would download videos by means of this trick.
Follow these simple steps:
- First start your Facebook video and then alter the URL of that video
- This changing would alter the line of Facebook into the mobile Facebook to download that video.
- Just open the video and right click on it.
- You would obtain an option titled “Save video as…“, select on it and save your file with any name you desire.
- Put File Name Location Facebook Video.
If you are using the Google Chrome Browser for testing and acting on this trick! Might be or Might not be working properly in other browsers. Just bring up to date your other browsers and then download any video from Facebook.