Pakistani citizens who wish to enter Denmark will require visa of the country for which they can apply through the Embassy or Consulate. The fees, requirements and other details for the visa application are same as any other Schengen visa.
Danish Embassy requests applicants to avoid applying through agents because they charge high amounts and submit false documents resulting in rejection of the visa.
How to Apply?
Different types of visa will have different procedure but as most of the applications are for short stay tourism or business related visa we will discuss that procedure in detail.
Follow these simple steps to apply for Danish Visa:
1) Download the application form from the official website
2) Complete the application form
3) Attach the required documents
4) Submit your application & pay the required fees at Gerry’s Visa Service Centre.
This is the simple procedure and method to apply for the visa. You can also apply for permanent residence visa only if you had a temporary residence visa for the past 8 years.
Some documents are required with all type of visa applications. These necessary documents are:
- Valid National passport
- One passport photo (35 mm x 45 mm )
- A valid travel insurance with minimum coverage of 30,000 euro.
- Receipt of visa processing fee
- Biometric data (finger prints)
- Bank Statements
- Tax returns
If you are applying as a student you will be required to submit:
- Admission letter from Danish University
- Educational certificates
If you are applying for a business trip you will required:
- Invitation letter from a Danish company
- Confirmation letter from the company you are employed
- Hotel reservations and ticket bookings
If you are wishing to meet some family members you will be asked to submit the details such as the family which will host you, letter from the host, etc.
Processing Time Period:
The processing time period of visa will depend on the type of visa for which you have applied for, for business and visit visa the period is of 15 days, in some cases it might take up to 30-60 days.
The processing charges for the application is as follows:
- Schengen Visa (above 12 years of age) = 60 Euros (Rs. 7500)
- Schengen Visa (child between the age of 6 and 11 years = 35 Euros (Rs. 4100)
- Schengen Visa (child less than 6 years of age) – Free
This amount will be payable at Gerry’s Visa Service Centre along with the service charges of Gerry’s.
For more details and information contact Embassy of Denmark or Gerry’s Visa Service at:
Embassy of Denmark:
Address: House #16 Street # 21, Diplomatic Enclave
Fax Number: +92(51) 2823 483
Gerry’s Visa Service:
Address: 14-B, Sadiq Plaza G-9 Markaz Islamabad