You would view online SIM Information 2014. How many sims are registered on my name. How many sims provided on my CNIC. View staus how many sims are registered on your name. You can check the SIM ownership ufone , Telenor, Mobilink, Warid, Zong Sim information.You just have to send your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) number to 668.
Check if Your SIM is verified or not
- Warid : Send your CNIC (without dashes) to 789 (free)
- Telenor : Send your CNIC (without Dashes) to 7751 (Free)
- Ufone : Dial *336*1# (free)
- Mobilink : Send your CNIC (without Dashes) to 6001 (free)
- Zong : Write ” V ” in Text Massage and Send to 7911
It’s one of the increasing tendency in Pakistan ,popular of person remain various SIM card along with them but the problem occurs when they defeat it ,inspite of that many of the people are uninformed that on whose name their SIM card was provided By this act you would obtain the details of the SIM card which are provided on your CNIC. During forwarding your CNIC number you need to put 13 digit number without any gap or dash. This is the simplest way to get know how many SIM’s are registered on your name.
For further details the help line numbers are as follows:
- Ufone: 111-333-100.
- Mobilink: 111-300-300, 111.
- Zong: 111-222-111, 310.
- Telenor: 111-345-100, 345.
- Warid: 111-111-321, 321.
You can also check online by visiting the official website of Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) and can check how many SIM cards are owned by you from Here